December 16, 2011
Dangers of Drinking
- Wasting time, money, and effort on escapist fantasy.
- In social settings, you will be stuck with boring, failing, directionless
people seeking stability by being chained to consumption rituals. You'd
have to be totally blasted to desire the company of drunks and whores.
- The taxing lifestyle wears at your health and quickly makes you unattractive.
Why such a hurry to become used up and decrepit?
- One more unnecessary activity without a payoff.
- It's bourgeois idling like "hanging out" for people with no thoughts,
plans, or goals.
Prev: New Formulas Don't Work
Next: Monkey See, Monkey Do
I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.
-Rainer Maria Rilke